Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Weeks Trip

Started the trip by Spying on my kids from 34000ft just north of Provo. then continued northwest bound up across Washington State. The weather was awesome and got this shot of Mount Rainier(tallest mountain in the lower 48)














Passing just north of Portage Glacier at around 25000ft with the 10x zoom running, um who's flying the plane again ? Oh well. On with the trip. I thought of taking the train while I was there but it just didn't seem worth it as the track was so short. :)






And For those of you who are food connoisseurs here's dinner coming home Yum Yum. I did have 2 bites before the pic. Ham and Cheese sandwich chocolate chip cookies and cheese and crackers.


Till next time ! :)

1 comment:

Kristen H said...

Not bad, pops. I like the one of Mt. Rainier. That meal didn't look too shabby either. Looking forward to your next trips photos...